We are out of control! Markets are filled with process foods and the basket is way +++ to expensive. These days, you need to be rich to eat healthy. It doesn't need to be that way; I ate a variation of the diet for 6 years and I did not have money to buy milk! I invested in vitamins instead and I have the most healthy diet out there + environmental friendly.
Diet think outside of the box:
- 11 essential vitamins (list) in the morning with typical breakfast.
- Smoke meats for lunch and dinner: Fish, duck, beef, deer...(smoked meats don't need to be warmed up so insane amount of energy-saving, especially at dinner time.
- Milk, cheese, bread... basically, no processed food.
- Vegetables? Yes but raw!
- Fruits? Yes, dry or fresh!
I'm vegetarian, and it is so easy with that diet. I have a waffle with trail mix for breakfast and six crackers with guacamole or humus + dry mango + protein drink for lunch and dinner. The best diet and the only way for sure that you get all + extra vitamins!
- By far the best diet.
- Avoid viruses and sickness by being healthy.
- Cooking and washing a huge amount of dishes are things of the past.
- Save $$$ for the basket.
- No waste (only essential items to a healthy lifestyle are bought).
- Athletes, vegans, vegetarians and people on a diet for losing weight are set for success; they can easily supplement their intake of food with Boost, Ensure or equivalent. Athletes, vegans and vegetarians get a diet on steroids, and the overweight population can go as hardcore as they want without jeopardizing their health.
The following menu is just an example. You probably need more food as an able body. If you carry the same concept, everybody can reduce their waste and energy consumption. This is my menu that inspires it all, now, that I have money, I'm eating a more balanced diet. Bottom line, if you can buy vitamins (protein drink is a bonus); you're all set! To make an even better diet, you want to incorporate products like milk and cheese to balance it out without food process products.
- 11 essential vitamins (list)
- Two waffles with syrup
- Green tea
-Five tbs of trail mix
- 600 ml of flavoured water (water with few drops of lime juice)
- Cliff bar5-8 pieces of low sugar or organic dry mango
- Frozen meal from Meals on Wheels
- 500 to 750 ml of flavoured water
Update May 10th, 2021: My digestive system is worst than I thought! After 5 or 6 years, I can't have my Meal on Wheel; it gave me digestive issues. OnKeto is providing me with "gourmet" bagels and sandwiches (old).
Snack:Up to half a cup of banana chips.
Proof and facts:
Think outside the box! reviseArtist Name
00:00 / 10:51